I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago.When I got home and went to open it I noticed the label was plastic which is not normal for this drink.
I peeled the plastic label off only to discover a Arizona Green Tea Lemonade Lite drink. I just want to know if this relabeling of a drink is done often or if it's even legal? Doesn't this fall under false advertising?
Relabeling food items are putting consumers in danger for food allergy reasons alone.Will probably never buy any Arizona products again because of this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- False labeling
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Arizona Arnold Palmer Half And Half
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "For the past 2 weeks my Walgreens nearby has had Arizona ice tea jugs on sale. Out of the last four Arnold Palmers I have gotten there has been brown..."
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I found a brown slimmy substance in my Arizona green tea, I am never again buying Arizona products!!! That is very nasty! ..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."