Chicago, Illinois
2.5K views 4 comments

I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago.When I got home and went to open it I noticed the label was plastic which is not normal for this drink.

I peeled the plastic label off only to discover a Arizona Green Tea Lemonade Lite drink. I just want to know if this relabeling of a drink is done often or if it's even legal? Doesn't this fall under false advertising?

Relabeling food items are putting consumers in danger for food allergy reasons alone.Will probably never buy any Arizona products again because of this.

Review about: Arizona Beverages Drink.

Reason of review: False labeling.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Arizona Beverages?

Comments

Norwalk, Connecticut, United States #1267517

SAME EXACT thing happened to me too - except the guy had the hook in his foot - not hand!!!

It's still the arnold palmer, they just used unused can for old drinks they don't sell anymore and rewrapped the label. The can was never used and still contains the arnold palmer

The same thing happened to me too.I peeled back the label and it was a Soda Shaq Blueberry cream soda can.

but it had the Arnold Palmer tea inside.

Also the pull tab on the can looked a bit dirty, and I tried to clean it off but it looked stained?I'm not particularly happy with this outcome.

Oneida, New York, United States #1103134

The same thing happened to us but the can was in Chinese writing..