I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago.When I got home and went to open it I noticed the label was plastic which is not normal for this drink.
I peeled the plastic label off only to discover a Arizona Green Tea Lemonade Lite drink. I just want to know if this relabeling of a drink is done often or if it's even legal? Doesn't this fall under false advertising?
Relabeling food items are putting consumers in danger for food allergy reasons alone.Will probably never buy any Arizona products again because of this.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- False labeling
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Arizona Arnold Palmer Half And Half
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."