Arizona Beverages - Wrong label

18 of 52 Arizona Beverages reviews

I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago.When I got home and went to open it I noticed the label was plastic which is not normal for this drink.

I peeled the plastic label off only to discover a Arizona Green Tea Lemonade Lite drink. I just want to know if this relabeling of a drink is done often or if it's even legal? Doesn't this fall under false advertising?

Relabeling food items are putting consumers in danger for food allergy reasons alone.Will probably never buy any Arizona products again because of this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
False labeling
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Arizona Arnold Palmer Half And Half
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #772471

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Arizona Beverages? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 3 No 3
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
18 of 52 Arizona Beverages reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 08 #1170298

It's still the arnold palmer, they just used unused can for old drinks they don't sell anymore and rewrapped the label. The can was never used and still contains the arnold palmer

0 0 Reply

Feb 17 #1113498

The same thing happened to me too. I peeled back the label and it was a Soda Shaq Blueberry cream soda can. but it had the Arnold Palmer tea inside. Also the pull tab on the can looked a bit dirty, and I tried to clean it off but it looked stained? I'm not particularly happy with this outcome.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.