Arizona Beverages - Review about Iced Tea from Bellevue, Washington
Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff and I'm very worry about getting sick and I'm with child my name is Dawn Algee I have emailed the company and called leaving a voicemail
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Iced Tea
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Donald Holmes 2713 Ave D (off hwy3) Dickinson, Texas 77539 firstname.lastname@example.org I buy some of the Chip Ahoy Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookie. When I opened the bag. I immediately noticed cookies missing and 2..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "Just got my hair cut by Nikki on frontier dr in springfield VA, never again going back. This was on Sunday 8/31. My whole forehead has got broken blood vessels..."
- "Their professionalism and customer service is horrible I boarded a cruise for 7 days, upon one of the destinations in Bahamas I was left behind due to losing track of..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."