Arizona Beverages - Review about Iced Tea from Bellevue, Washington
Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff and I'm very worry about getting sick and I'm with child my name is Dawn Algee I have emailed the company and called leaving a voicemail
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Iced Tea
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "I bought 2 cans of half ice tea and half lemonade and looked at on of the cans closer after I felt rinkles in it and I was able to..."
- "I ordered a bed through target.com and this is how it was delivered please see the pictures ..this is unacceptable and there customer service email is down as well...."
- "I ordered 20 Lazer-made silicone wristbands after Michael a customerservice rep said that these would look cool just like the "Livestrong" ones. When I got them in, some of..."
- "Well guys and girls got my 2800-3200 stall from monster today was happy to drop it off at transmission shop to have put it .well about to hours later he..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."