Arizona Beverages - MOLD in the Arizona tea
I also found something floating in the tea...after googling, I found others state it is MOLD.I called the consumer line---yes, it is mold.
The seal broke due to the retailers handling of the product--not OUR fault because it leaves the factory in satisfactory condition. I said I read reviews as far back as 2007 stating the same exact issue but yet they don't fix their seal !! I said add an inner vacuum seal. She then said, she has suggested that too!
BUT THEY DO NOTHING!, because it only happens every once in a while. They want to proudly state on their bottles no preservatives but think it has a shelf life of 2 years with a cheap seal that is proven faulty since 2007?? Also state made in America. Well I expect more from you then!
DO NOT BUY ARIZONA products.THEY do NOT give a rats butt, and that is probably in their too!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not care their product had mold in it
You May Also Like
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "Had my car freshner in my car on the middle console bc I didn't want it hanging from my rear view mirror. 3 days later i went to move..."
- "Junk! the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight. Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."