Arizona Beverages - MOLD in the Arizona tea
I also found something floating in the tea...after googling, I found others state it is MOLD.I called the consumer line---yes, it is mold.
The seal broke due to the retailers handling of the product--not OUR fault because it leaves the factory in satisfactory condition. I said I read reviews as far back as 2007 stating the same exact issue but yet they don't fix their seal !! I said add an inner vacuum seal. She then said, she has suggested that too!
BUT THEY DO NOTHING!, because it only happens every once in a while. They want to proudly state on their bottles no preservatives but think it has a shelf life of 2 years with a cheap seal that is proven faulty since 2007?? Also state made in America. Well I expect more from you then!
DO NOT BUY ARIZONA products.THEY do NOT give a rats butt, and that is probably in their too!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not care their product had mold in it
You May Also Like
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "Had my car freshner in my car on the middle console bc I didn't want it hanging from my rear view mirror. 3 days later i went to move..."
- "Junk! the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight. Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."