Arizona Beverages - MOLD in the Arizona tea

I also found something floating in the tea...after googling, I found others state it is MOLD.I called the consumer line---yes, it is mold.

The seal broke due to the retailers handling of the product--not OUR fault because it leaves the factory in satisfactory condition. I said I read reviews as far back as 2007 stating the same exact issue but yet they don't fix their seal !! I said add an inner vacuum seal. She then said, she has suggested that too!

BUT THEY DO NOTHING!, because it only happens every once in a while. They want to proudly state on their bottles no preservatives but think it has a shelf life of 2 years with a cheap seal that is proven faulty since 2007?? Also state made in America. Well I expect more from you then!

DO NOT BUY ARIZONA products.THEY do NOT give a rats butt, and that is probably in their too!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Did not care their product had mold in it

Reason of review:
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 27 #1178534 Pretoria, Gauteng

Yeah right ... I'm sure when you called the company they admitted there was mold floating in their product ...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Arizona Beverages. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Arizona Beverages.
Filing a new complaint about