Featured Not resolved

I also found something floating in the tea...after googling, I found others state it is MOLD.I called the consumer line---yes, it is mold.

The seal broke due to the retailers handling of the product--not OUR fault because it leaves the factory in satisfactory condition. I said I read reviews as far back as 2007 stating the same exact issue but yet they don't fix their seal !! I said add an inner vacuum seal. She then said, she has suggested that too!

BUT THEY DO NOTHING!, because it only happens every once in a while. They want to proudly state on their bottles no preservatives but think it has a shelf life of 2 years with a cheap seal that is proven faulty since 2007?? Also state made in America. Well I expect more from you then!

DO NOT BUY ARIZONA products.THEY do NOT give a rats butt, and that is probably in their too!

This reviewer shared experience about "already spoke to them" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Arizona Beverages and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about arizona beverages iced tea from Arizona Beverages was did not care their product had mold in it Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arizona Beverages.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Arizona Beverages to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arizona Beverages?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1178534

Yeah right ... I'm sure when you called the company they admitted there was mold floating in their product ...