I was drinking a glass of their half and half.I felt something sickening on my tongue and immediately spit it out.

It was a weird jelly-like thing similar to brown and white mucus. When I examined my glass further, I found my glass was full of them. Some up to 2 inches in length. GROSS!

I have no idea what they were. I'm totally disgusted. I will never drink any of Arizona's products again!

Review has to be 100 words??nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty,nasty, nasty.....

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of arizona beverages arnold palmer half and half drink from Arizona Beverages. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Arizona Beverages to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Arizona Beverages for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Arizona Beverages?

Comments

The same thing is happening with my huge jug of it. Disgusting.

I found that in a fruit punch at my "school"

it's mold.sorry but sure.

that's what happens when their is an imperfect/defunct seal, or when some physical action is imparted onto the can/plastic bottle, causing a break (however minute) in the (otherwise) airtight container.

long story short: seal is breached, microscopic contaminants get into container, mold grows.yum!

Just had the SAME thing happen in their fruit punch. They quickly offered me a check for $40.

Shingle Springs, California, United States #1163642

OMG the same thing happened to my daughter today with a can of Arizona ginseng/green tea... I have a picture of it!! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!

to Anonymous #1398482

I found two of these nasty slime like growths, one in the Stress tea and one in the Lemon Iced-tea...the big containers with the handles.I have been drinking both of these products for years and this never happened before a couple of months ago.

I wonder if this is some sort of contaminant or change in their recipe.They need to do something about it right away.