Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting a lawyer.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jeanwowas is overall dissatisfied with Arizona Beverages and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arizona Beverages.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Arizona Beverages to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arizona Beverages?

Comments

It's tea that's what happens when you don't shake it before drinking it.

Probably the dirty sink and not the tea giving your daughter a reaction

It's semen, full of protein drink up!

Please contact me at venturecub@gmail.com.

I had the same unfortunate surprise last night after purchasing a bottle. I had to force myself to throw up after feeling sick to my stomach. I still have the jelly-like sample and bottle.

I'm sending them a sample that I drank.It made me so sick to my stomach.

I'm with you on a lawyer. They looked the can up to see when it was made and it very recent. Red flags go up to me!

Is this stuff a bacteria that can make me really ill.I saved some to get tested myself .

This also happened to me.. I swallowed it and it became lodged behind one of my tonsils before Christmas. Still dealing with it 6 months later