Completely disgusted!!! I'm a lab tech who grows cultures and try to warn parents about food packaging that could possibly hold mold inside I never thought that today I would see my child spit out this mold from an Arizona! I'm so upset right now and I want answers!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Arizona Beverages and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arizona Beverages.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Arizona Beverages to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arizona Beverages?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1235547

oh my god I had the same thing happen to me today but I saw it before I drunk it

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1218738

I found white fuzzy-looking chunks or crumbs in mine.I think after reading your review it may be mold as you said.

Showed it to my boyfriend and asked if he would consider drinking it and said 'no'.I find it irresponsible to allow mold to cultivate in a product like that.