Featured Not resolved

I bought 2 cans of half ice tea and half lemonade and looked at on of the cans closer after I felt rinkles in it and I was able to peel the label of the can and then the can has a lite green tea lemonade label on it and it's *** that they are reusing old cans to put new product in that calls for sueing the company

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Arizona Beverages and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Arizona Beverages.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Arizona Beverages to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Arizona Beverages?

Comments

It is called recycling. You cannot sue the company for that, besides I don't think you can sue without an adult.

to Anonymous #1299645

HAHAHA!!! Savage

Labels for bottled beverages are applied AFTER they are filled and sealed.

From a manufacturing stand point there is almost no way to re-fill and aluminum can that has the pop-top intact.

Most-likely the manufacturing line did not change out the 'Lite Green Tea' ink plates when they switched over to half & half, so they applied a sticker to match the contents of the can.

More than likely, there was an error in the bottling initially.They may have labeled the ice tea and lemonade with the green tea label.

They over labeled to correct the initial mistake.

Reuse old cans???Hahahaha

KevinRichardson

The bottler probably had an excess of green tea cans, so they just put a new label over it, who cares? On what planet does that justify a lawsuit?