Arizona Beverages - Arizona Beverage company juices is rotten, and is like acid. It's very bad.

3 of 52 Arizona Beverages reviews

I brought this juice Arizona to try a different juice, but this 1 gallon Arizona mucho mango, once I took it home, was really bad.It this juice bottle had swollen up and when I opened it and it exploded upward though in a small, in a small way though.And it almost hit my face, and strangely out came a chemical like smoke from the bottle like those that come out of chemicals in science laboratorys.

And then along with this dangerous juice, had this rotten acidy like odor smell, it was so disgusting. I can not believe that they sell dangerous chemical like juices to society.

It was the baddest purchase, I have made in my life.The Arizona beverage company have no common sense, and no morals, Shame on you Arizona Beverage company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Arizona Beverages Mucho Mango Juice
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #884921 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Arizona Beverages? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 52 Arizona Beverages reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18 #1228458

First of all, 'baddest' isn't a word. Secondly, you sound like an *** saying the company has no morals or common sense because this one little bottle had issues. Did you actually contact them or just come online to make an uneducated sounding complaint? I'm embarassed for you.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.