I brought this juice Arizona to try a different juice, but this 1 gallon Arizona mucho mango, once I took it home, was really bad.It this juice bottle had swollen up and when I opened it and it exploded upward though in a small, in a small way though.And it almost hit my face, and strangely out came a chemical like smoke from the bottle like those that come out of chemicals in science laboratorys.

And then along with this dangerous juice, had this rotten acidy like odor smell, it was so disgusting. I can not believe that they sell dangerous chemical like juices to society.

It was the baddest purchase, I have made in my life.The Arizona beverage company have no common sense, and no morals, Shame on you Arizona Beverage company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ingredients. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of arizona beverages mango juice and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Arizona Beverages needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned arizona beverages mango juice in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Arizona Beverages.

Had an Experience with Arizona Beverages?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #1275710

Fermented product.Wild yeast wasn't killed during pasteurization, eats available sugars, creating alcohol and CO2 gas.

Hence the additional pressure.Did you call customer service?

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1228916

Please contact the company directly. Make sure you have the serial number/codes from the container before you call. They need to be made aware of problems in order to solve them.

First of all, 'baddest' isn't a word.Secondly, you sound like an *** saying the company has no morals or common sense because this one little bottle had issues.

Did you actually contact them or just come online to make an uneducated sounding complaint?I'm embarassed for you.

to Anonymous Palmdale, California, United States #1276467

Well however wants to try or buy The Arizona Beverage company juices, do what you want, no one is stoping you.And second everyone has the right to try products and if they have something wrong or not normal, they can complain and review by writing about it.

Third of all if someone had a bad experience with a product can choose to not waste their time and write a review, as some do not agree with it. I really should not have expressed my experience with this Arizona Juice product, as I only wanted to let the company know and others to be aware of the Arizona Beverages problems in thier product. The day I discover the Arizona Juice had this chemical fermentation happening I got angry that they sell Spoiled and unpasturished products. So, I threw the product out in the trash.

I think that which ever person that wrote "uneducated complaint" about my writing, should go and have thier brain educated, because Education is knowledge and awareness for all who are willing to understand.

By author Elitee24